ICS Holdings, LLC was founded in 2018 by Stone Arch Capital and its operating partners. Together with Electrical & Instrumentation Unlimited, LLC, South Ark Electric, LLC, Funderburk Electric Services, LLC, and Bright Future Electric, LLC we have formed a truly unique operating company that covers a wide range of E&I services through a large range of markets.
The Board of Directors guide each sister company with solid business practices, strong finances, expertise in insurance and bonding, structured human resource policies, safety polices and directives, employee guidelines and legal support.
The consolidation of ICS sister companies provides significant diversification across many end-markets, creating a company that can address project from residential to commercial to the heaviest industrial projects.
- Strong core market position in Southeastern U.S. and Gulf Coast with ability and willingness to travel across the broader U.S.
- Historically consistent project execution and completions
- Schedule driven reliable project tracking
- Full suite of specialty electrical and instrumentation services
- Long-standing embedded customer relationships
- Strong, experienced senior leadership
- Limited customer concentration
- Highly experienced non-union workforce with focus on safety
- Deep pool of experienced electricians willing to travel and able to handle a broad range of complex E&I projects
- Diversified across numerous end markets
- Ability to pivot into other industries and geographic locations
- Strong client relationships
16010 Barkers Point
Houston, TX 77079